- 38th National Farmers' Day Celebration - 2nd December, 2022
- Obuasi East MP Registers Over 1000 Children Onto NHIS
- Obuasi East District Assembly Hands Over 20-Seater WC Toilet Facility To CKC School
- Obuasi East Gets Modern Police Complex
- Obuasi East GEA Holds Sensitization Workshop On Ghana Jobs And Skills Project For The Youth.
- Girls Outnumber Boys In 2022 B.E.C.E In Obuasi East
- Obuasi East District Assembly Takes Measures To Prevent Noise Pollution.
- Kate Araba Stephens Declared Obuasi East Most Outstanding Teacher
- Commissioning Of Borehole Water Project For Kwabenakwa- Domeabra Methodist School
- Meeting Of Stakeholders On The Fee-Fixing Resolution In 2023
The Obuasi East District Assembly was created in pursuance of deepening decentralization and good governance in Ghana. The district forms part of the newly created districts in Ghana. It was established by Legislative Instrument (L.I.) 2332 of November 2017 and was inaugurated on 15th March 2018. The district was carved out of the Obuasi Municipal Assembly as one of the 38 newly created and upgraded district assemblies in Ghana and has Tutuka as its capital. The district is located in the southern part of Ashanti Region, bounded to the North by Adansi North District, South by Akrofuom District, East by Adansi Asokwa District and West by Obuasi Municipal. Read more...>>>
The Vision Statement of Obuasi East District Assembly is “To become an excellent socio-economic development service provider which promotes environmentally friendly society in the district.
Obuasi East District Assembly exists “To facilitate improvement in the quality of life of the people in the district by providing transformational and accountable leadership that affords equal opportunity for all in the local economy through the provision of basic social amenities and services for socio-economic development within the context of good governance”.
Hon. Faustina AmissahDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Eric Aboagye-MensahDistrict Co-ordinating Director
Hon. Patrick Boakye-YiadomMember of Parliament
Hon. Jeef Kwadwo Adjei OwarePresiding Member
- Farmers’ day celebration is here again, HURRAY! This year, the celebration comes off on Friday 2nd December, 2022 at Odumasi School Park at exactly 9:00 a.m. Theme : Accelerating Agricultural …Read More »
- Over one thousand children in the Obuasi East District in the Ashanti Region are to be registered under the National Health Insurance Scheme for free. The Member of Parliament for …Read More »
- Earlier in the day, the Assembly also out doored a 20-Seater Water Closet Toilet Facility with septic tank and a merchandised borehole for the Christ the King Catholic Senior High …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.