- Meeting Of Stakeholders On The Fee-Fixing Resolution In 2023
- "WE DONT SEE BEGGARS IN OBUASI EAST DUE TO DISABILITY FUND"- Obuasi East MP
- Deputy Minister of Local Government, Decentralization and Rural Development ( MLGDRD) visits Obuasi East District Assembly
- Performance contract team from Accra visits Obuasi East District Assembly
- Obuasi East Mp Encourages Constituents To Take Covid-19 Vaccine
- 1d1f: Obuasi East To Have Cassava Processing Factory
- Sessional Address Of The First Ordinary Meeting Of The Third Session Of The Second Assembly Of The Obuasi East District Assembly
- Obuasi East To Grow 16,000 Trees To Mark 2nd Edition Of Green Ghana Day
- First Management Meeting Of Obuasi East District Assembly For The Year 2022
- Obuasi East: Hon. Jeff Kwadwo Agyei To Serve Another Term As Presiding Member
The Obuasi East District Assembly was created in pursuance of deepening decentralization and good governance in Ghana. The district forms part of the newly created districts in Ghana. It was established by Legislative Instrument (L.I.) 2332 of November 2017 and was inaugurated on 15th March 2018. The district was carved out of the Obuasi Municipal Assembly as one of the 38 newly created and upgraded district assemblies in Ghana and has Tutuka as its capital. The district is located in the southern part of Ashanti Region, bounded to the North by Adansi North District, South by Akrofuom District, East by Adansi Asokwa District and West by Obuasi Municipal. Read more...>>>
The Vision Statement of Obuasi East District Assembly is “To become an excellent socio-economic development service provider which promotes environmentally friendly society in the district.
Obuasi East District Assembly exists “To facilitate improvement in the quality of life of the people in the district by providing transformational and accountable leadership that affords equal opportunity for all in the local economy through the provision of basic social amenities and services for socio-economic development within the context of good governance”.
Hon. Faustina AmissahDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Eric Aboagye-MensahDistrict Co-ordinating Director
Hon. Patrick Boakye-YiadomMember of Parliament
Hon. Jeef Kwadwo Adjei OwarePresiding Member
- The Obuasi East District Assembly organized 2022 fee-fixing resolution to consult all the stakeholders on the taxes/levies to be paid in the 2023 budget year on 23rd September,2023. The meeting …Read More »
- The Member of Parliament for the Obuasi East Honorable Dr. Patrick Boakye Yiadom has lauded the Government for the disbursement of the Disability Fund. He said the fund has been …Read More »
Deputy Minister of Local Government, Decentralization and Rural Development ( MLGDRD) visits Obuasi East District AssemblyA Deputy Minister of Local Government slot gacor, Decentralization and Rural Development ( MLGDRD), Hon. Collins Augustine Ntim has paid a day’s working visit to the Obuasi East District. …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.