- Population and Housing Census Begins in Obuasi East: DCE, MP Call For Citizen Involvement And Cooperation
- Obuasi East DCE, MP Take Part In Nationwide Tree Planting Exercise
- Prioritize The Development Of The District Not The Money- Dce To 2021 PHC Trainees
- Citizenship week to Inculcate Into The Youth A sense of Patriotism- Obuasi East NCCE
- Muslim Chiefs Paid Courtesy Call on Obuasi East DCE
- Cooperate with Census Officers: Obuasi East DCE admonishes stakeholders
- Obuasi East District Assembly organizes Capacity Building Workshop
- Obuasi East District Assembly Outlines Measures to Improve Revenue Mobilization
- 2021 Composite Budget
- 2021 Fee Fixing Resolution
The Obuasi East District Assembly was created in pursuance of deepening decentralization and good governance in Ghana. The district forms part of the newly created districts in Ghana. It was established by Legislative Instrument (L.I.) 2332 of November 2017 and was inaugurated on 15th March 2018. The district was carved out of the Obuasi Municipal Assembly as one of the 38 newly created and upgraded district assemblies in Ghana and has Tutuka as its capital. The district is located in the southern part of Ashanti Region, bounded to the North by Adansi North District, South by Akrofuom District, East by Adansi Asokwa District and West by Obuasi Municipal. Read more...>>>
The Vision Statement of Obuasi East District Assembly is “To become an excellent socio-economic development service provider which promotes environmentally friendly society in the district.
Obuasi East District Assembly exists “To facilitate improvement in the quality of life of the people in the district by providing transformational and accountable leadership that affords equal opportunity for all in the local economy through the provision of basic social amenities and services for socio-economic development within the context of good governance”.
Hon. Faustina AmissahDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Eric Aboagye-MensahDistrict Co-ordinating Director
Hon. Patrick Boakye-YiadomMember of Parliament
Hon. Jeef Kwadwo Adjei OwarePresiding Member
Population and Housing Census Begins in Obuasi East: DCE, MP Call For Citizen Involvement And CooperationThe much awaited 2021 Population and Housing Census has begun in Obuasi East with calls on residents to fully take part in the exercise and render all forms of support …Read More »
- Chief Executive of the Obuasi East District Honourable Faustina Amissah together with the Member of Parliament Hon. Patrick Boakye Yiadom joined residents and students of Christ the King Senior High …Read More »
- 2021 Population and Housing Census, which begins on the night of Sunday June 27, will be the first fully digital census, with the use of tablets for data capture instead …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.