- Obuasi East District Assembly organizes Capacity Building Workshop
- Obuasi East District Assembly Outlines Measures to Improve Revenue Mobilization
- 2021 Composite Budget
- 2021 Fee Fixing Resolution
- Obuasi East District Assembly holds first Executive Committee Meeting for 2021
- Obuasi East MP Comissions Boete Park
- Budget Committee meets to discuss Revenue and Expenditure Performance as at Feb, 2021
- Obuasi East PHEC meets Council Of Churches ahead of Easter Festivities
- Site Meeting by Eco-Planners and Engineering Consult
- DCE hands over a Double Cabin Pick-up Vehicle to the Department of Agriculture
The Obuasi East District Assembly was created in pursuance of deepening decentralization and good governance in Ghana. The district forms part of the newly created districts in Ghana. It was established by Legislative Instrument (L.I.) 2332 of November 2017 and was inaugurated on 15th March 2018. The district was carved out of the Obuasi Municipal Assembly as one of the 38 newly created and upgraded district assemblies in Ghana and has Tutuka as its capital. The district is located in the southern part of Ashanti Region, bounded to the North by Adansi North District, South by Akrofuom District, East by Adansi Asokwa District and West by Obuasi Municipal. Read more...>>>
The Vision Statement of Obuasi East District Assembly is “To become an excellent socio-economic development service provider which promotes environmentally friendly society in the district.
Obuasi East District Assembly exists “To facilitate improvement in the quality of life of the people in the district by providing transformational and accountable leadership that affords equal opportunity for all in the local economy through the provision of basic social amenities and services for socio-economic development within the context of good governance”.
Hon. Faustina AmissahDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Eric Aboagye-MensahDistrict Co-ordinating Director
Hon. Patrick Boakye-YiadomMember of Parliament
Hon. Jeef Kwadwo Adjei OwarePresiding Member
- Obuasi East District Assembly organizes Capacity Building Workshop for Heads of Department, Revenue Collectors and Accounts Staff. The workshop was held on the 4th of May, 2021 at the district …Read More »
- As stipulated in the Local Governance Act (936), MMDAs have the primary responsibility to provide basic infrastructure such as Schools, Hospitals, extension of electricity, provision of potable water and other …Read More »
- In accordance with the Local Government Act, an executive committee meeting which precedes the General Assembly Meeting was held at the District Assembly Conference Hall on Thursday 1st April, 2019. …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.