- COVID-19: OBUASI EAST DISTRICT ASSEMBLY PRESENTS PPEs TO MARKET WOMEN
- OBUASI EAST DISTRICT ASSEMBLY DISBURSES 3RD DISABILITY FUND TO 49 BENEFICIARIES
- DISTRICT INTER-AGENCY COORDINATING COMMITTEE ON SANITATION INAUGURATED
- OBUASI EAST DHEP TO RENDER PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT TO PERSONS AFFECTED BY COVID-19(JAN.,2021)
- CHAG BEGINS MONTHLY COVID-19 MEETINGS
- COMMISSIONING OF CLINIC AND CHPS COMPOUND AT ODUMASI AND DIAWUOSO
- MANAGEMENT LETTER ON THE AUDIT OF INTERNALLY GENERATED FUND (IGF) OR MAIN ACCOUNT OF OBUASI DISTRICT ASSEMBLY, TUTUKA-OBUASI FOR THE PERIOD OF IST JANUARY 2019 TO 31ST DECEMBER 2019
- COMPOSITE BUDGET 2019
- ANNUAL ACCOUNT, 2019
- Obuasi East District starts community mining
The Obuasi East District Assembly was created in pursuance of deepening decentralization and good governance in Ghana. The district forms part of the newly created districts in Ghana. It was established by Legislative Instrument (L.I.) 2332 of November 2017 and was inaugurated on 15th March 2018. The district was carved out of the Obuasi Municipal Assembly as one of the 38 newly created and upgraded district assemblies in Ghana and has Tutuka as its capital. The district is located in the southern part of Ashanti Region, bounded to the North by Adansi North District, South by Akrofuom District, East by Adansi Asokwa District and West by Obuasi Municipal. Read more...>>>
The Vision Statement of Obuasi East District Assembly is “To become an excellent socio-economic development service provider which promotes environmentally friendly society in the district.
Obuasi East District Assembly exists “To facilitate improvement in the quality of life of the people in the district by providing transformational and accountable leadership that affords equal opportunity for all in the local economy through the provision of basic social amenities and services for socio-economic development within the context of good governance”.
Hon. Faustina AmissahDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Emmanuel A. NtosoCo-ordinating Director
Hon. Patrick Boakye-YiadomMember of Parliament
Hon. Jeef Kwadwo Adjei OwarePresiding Member
- As part of efforts of the government to empower persons with disabilities and also ensure effective utilization of the PWD fund, the Obuasi East District Assembly in the Ashanti Region …Read More »
- A District Inter-Agency Coordinating Committee on Sanitation (DICCS) has been inaugurated in the Obuasi East District Assembly. The committee has the following as it core mandate To provide the necessary …Read More »
- The Minister for Lands and Natural Resource, Kwaku Asomah-Cheremeh, on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, gave the green light for the commencement of a Community Mining in the Obuasi East District …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.